Parade of Homes
Discover Derby During the Spring 2018 Parade of Homes
April 7-8 | 14-15 | 21-22
Noon to 6 p.m.
Derby is the ideal place for your family, your business and your life. Enjoy amenities like shopping, dining, arts and recreation. Find out why Derby is the place to live.
- Map of Derby
- More about Derby - places of interest and upcoming events
- Meet in Derby
- Wichita Area Builders Association
Derby Homes on the 2018 Spring Parade of Homes
|2418 E. Madison Ave. #302||Madison Garden Villas||Warren Homes, LLC|
|2418 E. Madison Ave. #401||Madison Garden Villas||Warren Brothers Quality Homes, LLC|
|1242 N. Lake Ridge Dr.||Spring Ridge||Rob Roy Homes, Inc.|
|2213 E. Birchwood Rd.||Tall Tree||Comfort Homes, Inc.|
|1374 Lookout Cir.||Lookout Pointe||Kemp Construction Co.|
|859 E. Rough Creek Ct.||Crooked Creek at The Oaks||Relph Construction. LLC|
|1031 E. Clearlake St.||Courtyard at The Oaks||Perfection Builders, LLC|
- More than 366 acres of park land in 32 locations, including 93 playground structures and outdoor exercise stations for adults.
- More than 25 miles of wide, connected hike and bike paths.
- Major national retailers like Hobby Lobby, Target, TJ Maxx, Ross Dress for Less, Walmart and Lowe's.
- Unique locally-owned shops and restaurants.